Place images combine images of places with place-name images.
This image has a artistic filter on the foreground and the original image on the windows. However, this image is flawed because the text is not fully visible in the thumbnail version. The logo is not even visible in this image.
This image is taken from a larger image and the pixels around the bird are blurred. The logo is a little small here and the font is not entirely readable.
This image was created by focusing on a detail in a larger image. If the logo was a little larger this image would be more acceptable.
- These images must be square. For example the size can be 400×400, 500×500 or 600×600.
- These images can be as small as 400×400 and as big as 700×700 or any number in between.
- The text and abstract must be from an approved format.
- The background image MUST come from our source files.
- The background image MUST be modified in some way so that it is not the same image as the original source image.
How to find the background image
Use the info search to find images on our site.
You may also use Google’s “Advanced Search” to find a good image on our site.
Some of the best images come from our own Media Library or from Posts.