As shown in the example, insert text as follows:
The title of the media is the TRACT in CITY.
The caption of the media is the “TRACT is in CITY ZIPCODE”. For example “Ridgefield Crossing is in Woodbridge 22192”
The alternative text should read “TYPE OF HOUSE at ADDRESS”. For example “townhouse in 5207 Flatback Ln Woodbridge VA 22192.”
These are the types of houses:
- condo — A condo looks like an apartment. Condos can be high-rise or low-rise.
- townhouse — A townhouse is a house that is attached to another house. There are several types of townhouse. When you can’t tell what type it is, just say “townhouse”
- Duplex — two townnhouses stuck together
- Rowhouse — many townhouses in perfect alignment
- single-family — A single-family is a house. It’s a stand-alone home for a single-family and does not touch any other houses. Types of houses:
- cottage — a very small and cute house
- manor — a very large and impressive house
- house — a typical American home
For extra credit, describe the architectural style of the home:
Description is the following code:
idx-listings tract="INSERT TRACT HERE" statuses="1" propertytypes="132" orderby="DateAdded" orderdir="DESC"]
Change the text of INSERT TRACT HERE to the name of the tract in the orginal post.
Update / Save the image. Go on to the next image.
The attachment page for the image should look like this when you are finished.