A “community post” is a post about a community. Every community post starts with a good title as described here. Always avoid opinions in community posts. A community post is nothing but an aggregation of facts about a neighborhood. The article should contain:
- Transit or commute options. Is the community near a metro line?
- Schools. What schools serve the community? Include a link to the school. You can find a list of the schools to link to here. (Scroll down.)
- What is the construction? Townhouse, house, condo? Brick, siding?
- What year were most of the homes built?
- What amenities are worth noting?
- Unique features about the neighborhood?
Don’t write in bullet points. Do write in clear concise sentences. Don’t use flowery language. Do use correct spelling and punctuation. Include a link to the community itself. In total your article should only be 1 or 2 paragraphs long.
At the end of the article add “Homes for sale in” the community you’re writing about and then add listings. Its quite possible that you don’t know the first thing about the neighborhood you’re writing about. If so add the listings, publish your work then look at the listings to do your research. Always make your listings as localized as possible.
Add a picture to your post.